Whitehill Golf Course offers a range of Golf Days and Society Packages. Here we provide a comprehensive overview of the packages available. We look forward to welcoming you and your group and hope you enjoy our course and facilities.
Monday –Thursday (*Except bank Holidays)
18 holes AM £40.00
27 Holes PM £55.00
Friday (*Except bank Holidays)
18 holes AM £45.00
27 Holes PM £60.00
From noon Weekends & Bank Holidays
18 Holes PM £45.00
Served from 07:00 to 17:30
• Unlimited Coffee on Arrival £2.00
• Full English Breakfast £7.95
• Bacon Roll £4.25
• Lunch From £8.00
Served from 12:30 to 20:00
• Starters £6.50
• Main Course From £13.50
• Desserts £5.50
• Coffee/tea £1.50 ( free when ordering a three course dinner)
Minimum Booking 12 people
Weekend groups minimum 12, with golf starting from noon
• Full English Breakfast
• Bacon Roll
• Fish Finger Butty with chunky tartar sauce & fries. £8.00
• Wiltshire Ham. Egg & Fries with bread and butter. £9.00
• Beef Lasagne with salad and garlic bread. £10.00
• 3 Cumberland sausages with creamy mash, peas and onion gravy. £11.00
AFTER GOLF (Before 18.30)
• Selection of sandwiches with fries £7.00
- Smoked salmon roulade (Filled with creme fraiche, dill & lemon)
- Seasonal soup with fresh bread & butter (V) (Choice of Roast tomato, chicken & leek, Butternut squash,)
- Mature cheddar & caramelised onion tart (V)
- Deep fried brie with a berry chutney
- Summer fruit & cantaloupe melon medley (V)
- Smoked haddock fishcake with parmentier potatoes & a chive mustard sauce £14.50
- Large Meat filled pie encased in shortcrust pastry £15.50 (Our most popular selection (if you’re hungry) choice of Steak & ale, Steak & mushroom, Chicken & ham, Chicken & mushroom)
- Coq au vin with horseradish mash £13.50 (Braised chicken with shallots, wild mushrooms & bacon lardons)
- Red Pepper, courgette, aubergine & feta cheese baked in puff pastry (V) £13.50
- Slow cooked lamb shoulder with potato dauphinoise £15.50
- Roast beef with Yorkshire pudding & potato cake £15.50
DESSERTS All £5.95
- Neat and tidy Eton mess
- Sticky toffee pudding
- Whisky panna cotta with summer berries
- Baked lemon tart with iced lemon terrine
- Chocolate brownie with ice cream
- Cheese selection with biscuits & grapes (must be pre ordered, £3.00 supp per person)
- Selection of cheese for the whole table as a separate course (£36 per table of 8)
Selection of tea & coffee £1.50 per person
All food is locally sourced and freshly prepared on site.
All dietary requirements catered for please speak to us in advance of your booking
Directions: (From M25)
• Exit Junction 25—A10 towards Cambridge
• Follow A10 take exit (after Stevenage A602 junction) signposted Ware A1170,
• Thundridge & Wadesmill turn right at roundabout and 2 miles to High Cross.
• 1/2 mile past High Cross turn left before the “Raj Villa”, signposted “Whitehill Golf Cente”
• Follow country lane for 2 miles to our entrance on left hand side.
Directions: (from Cambridge)
• A10 5 miles south of Buntingford. Turn right at A120 roundabout signposted Colliers End.
• 1/2 mile past Colliers End turn right immediately the “Raj Villa” signposted “Whitehill Golf Centre”
• Follow country lane for 2 miles to our entrance on left hand side.
Suitable dress is required on the course. Gentlemen are required to wear shirts with collars, Ladies may wear an appropriate collar-less golf shirt. Golf shoes can be metal spiked or spikeless.
Casual dress is allowed in the bar but please refrain from wear-ing headwear, swimwear and football shorts. Shirts to be worn at all times. No golf shoes are allowed in the bar. Please refrain from calling or taking calls on mobile phones inside the club-house.
We hope that all users of the course will treat it with respect, and if anyone is seen breaking these rules we would be most grateful if you would make them aware of what they are doing and report them to us.
All persons using Whitehill Golf do so at their own risk. The man-agement accepts no liability for injury to any person or for loss or damage to any property however caused.
The playing of golf at Whitehill Golf Club is governed by the rules as laid down by the Royal and Ancient Club of St. Andrews. Also by the local rules and bye-laws, copies of which are displayed in the Clubhouse.
The following Booking Conditions must be adhered to and it is the responsibility of the Society Organiser to ensure that all members of the group are made aware of them.
Provisional / Confirmed Booking
A Provisional Booking can be made well in advance upon receipt of your booking form. To confirm your booking, a non-refundable deposit of £5.00 per head must be paid. Payment may be made by cheque or credit card (payable to Whitehill Golf).
Seven Days Prior to your Society
In order that we can confirm tee-times, catering and staffing, we require confirmation of the final numbers.
On the Day
Please ensure your account is settled in full on arrival. All groups play in fourballs (unless by prior arrangement) The Organiser must ensure that all members of the society are at the Centre at least 20 minutes before tee-off and are all properly attired for the Course and Clubhouse.
Members of the Society must be conversant with the etiquette of golf. Sharing of clubs and bags is not permitted, each player must have at least 1 wood, 4 irons, 1 putter and a bag.
Refunds are not given towards any part completed rounds of golf. Should the course have to be closed due to extreme weather conditions, at the discretion of the management you will be refunded in full the amount of money you have paid. Cancellations must be given in writing or by telephone. Catering cancellations made less than 7 days before the event or on the day will not be entitled to any refund. In accordance with our Terms and Conditions, Whitehill Golf reserves the right to cancel any booking for which the appropriate payment has not been received. Prices are inclusive of VAT and may be subject to revision without prior notice. We reserve the right to change or substitute menus.
• All Golfers need to be on the Tee at least 10 minutes prior to their tee-time, and must be conversant with the etiquette of golf.
• Sharing of clubs and bags is not permitted; each player must have at least 1 wood, 4 irons, 1 putter and a bag.
• Replace all Divots
• Repair all pitch marks on the green
• Rake out Bunker marks and so give those behind an equal chance
• At all times play without delay and allow faster players through
• Please give priority to the Green Keeping Staff
• Buggies and Trolleys must not be taken on to the putting greens, tees or between the greenside bunkers and greens
• Slow Play: Any match losing a complete hole to the match in front must allow the match behind through
• Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
It is advisable to book buggy hire in advance and any extra meal items, perhaps for non golfers, in addition to your package.
Driving Range Tokens:
• 20 Golf Balls £2.25
• 40 Golf Balls £3.50
• 60 Golf Balls £4.75
• 80 Golf balls £6.00
Per Round @ £24.00…………..Qty
Our Golf Shop has many items that may be of interest for prizes. Please let us know if you wish us to advise or help with your selections.